Sunday, July 25
Another week zipped on by. Still did not get things I wanted to done but I am still chugging along. I will eventually get to them and remove them from my lists.
On Goal One, I managed to get 10988 words written this week. I am happy to say that I am within 5 scenes of completing the first draft of my first book. So, that will be my priority for this week.
Next, Goal Seven did not take too long to complete. I should have the electronic newsletter completed by the end of this week and sent out to members.
On Goal Eight, I searched through 18 web pages earlier this week and found some that I like the layout to. I will look at least 15 more this week and then start looking for ways to put mind together.
As for Goals 11 and 12, I need to start working on gathering family stories for next year’s Reunion. With only one person answering my request for stories, I decided not to build a newsletter for this reunion. This also taught me a lesson in that I need to start working on it back in March or April. I will be contacting people over the next few weeks to see if anyone might be interested in a newsletter for Christmas.
As for the pipe under the sink, Goal 13, it has not gotten worse. A few drops every 30 seconds or so isn’t causing any problems. Will look into fixing it soon thought. Don’t like the idea of wasting water.
Now, for this week’s goals:
- Write 10,000 words toward all stories
- Build 8 scrapbook pages for Nola Stars
- Catalog 70 articles I have collected
- Update my personal telephone directory (confirm or add 10 numbers)
- Start repair work on floor around air vent in bathroom
- Sort through 3 of my storage crates
- Build last 10 pages to the Nola News Extra
- Search through and look at 15 web sites for ideas on my web site
- Write two reviews for books read
- Start reading July’s first book
- Write an article
- Look through Miller Reunion photos and adjust for content
- Start naming people in the photos.
- Contact friends who could not make it to the reunion
I hope to have many of these goals done and removed from my ‘to do’ list. Only thing, others will replace them. Oh, well. Until later – Clark Stone