Sunday, June 27
This week flew by like last week. As for my goals for the month and week, I am not getting too far too fast on them.
Number six of my June monthly goals is partially complete. I finished cleaning out the closet and have repaired the floor. As for the shelves, I have one side of the closet partially assembled. You see, I plan to assemble parts of it outside where I have much more space. Then I will assemble the parts together in the closet where space is cramped. I guess I need to draw a diagram but I will do that in a later post.
Number 13 is now complete since I have gotten my laptop back and now am able to work on my blog and other materials using the Internet.
As for this week’s goals, I managed to complete number 6 (Write a bio for my appearance as a Guest Blogger.) and send it off to the appropriate person. I should appear in tomorrow’s Attacking the Page blog.
I completed goal number 7 on repairing the floor. Still working on goal number 8. As for the rest, I have no excuse but did not get around to them like I should have.
This week’s goals are
- Write 10,000 words
- Build 8 scrapbook pages for Nola Stars
- Catalog 70 articles I have collected
- Update my personal telephone directory (confirm or add 10 numbers)
- Build at least two humorous fictitious news stories for Friday
- Build shelves in Closet
- Catalog items in the boxes
- Repack everything into closet.
- Build the Nola Stars newsletter.
- Make adjustments to Web Pages
- Finish reading second book of June
- Start reading the third book.
So, this ends my ranting of the day. I hope you are getting some of your goals completed. I know I said I hope to have part of the shelves completed a couple days ago. I discovered a calculation error that caused me to re-evaluate my design. If I had continued with my current design layout, I think I would have blew a gasket. This means I did waste part of the time I worked on my shelves but not all of it.
Well, have a nice day. And, smile. It’s good for you.