Monday, March 8
That time of the week again! Here are my successes and failures for the week.
I succeeded in completing the first three items of my list from last week. The Nola Stars conference was great. I quite enjoyed it. The only thing I missed putting on my packing list this time was my supply of coffee creamer. One little bitty packet that they put in your coffee up in your room is not enough. And I did get the newsletter completed last Sunday.
My partial successes have been that I did read some new blogs this week as well as reading a few articles online. As for my writing of my blog posts, I missed that by one post. The excitement of the upcoming conference interfered. I got about a thousand words toward my novel and worked on the book's outline.
My goals for this week (again I'm placing them in the order of importance.):
- Write 10,000 words toward my novel
- Build article "Email to the Rescue - Saving your data via email and your server."
- Build article "The Backup Schedule - What needs to be backed up and when"
- Work on my basic 'link' page for my website
- Write a blog on my conference experience
- Visit five Web addresses on my "websites to visit list"
- Complete five posts to my blog
- Complete 10 pages to the Nola News Extra
As for my exercise and diet, that flew out the window when I went to the conference. I will spend this week getting back into the groove of things. The exercise I did over the last few weeks gave me the energy to do more things at the conference this year.